Green Chilli and Aloo Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/green-chilli-and-aloo-curry-oettcHhhedaci.html
|Green Chilli and Aloo Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 5-6 Potatoes (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seds
- 6-7 green Chillies (chopped)
- Oil for cooking
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1½ cups (150 ml) Water
- Salt to taste
How to make Green Chilli and Aloo Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- When hot enough, add mustard seeds.
- When they splutter, add onions.
- Fry onions till golden brown.
- Add green chillies, salt and turmeric.
- Fry this mixture for two minutes.
- Add potatoes and fry again for five minutes.
- Pour in water and pressures cook the potatoes for two whistles.
- Your green chilli and aloo curry is ready!
- Before serving, add lime juice
Serve hot with pooris.