Green Gram Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Green+Gram+Curry&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI59qD4-LpxgIVzB2OCh1x3w-l&biw=1517&bih=692&dpr=0.9#imgrc=tmHq8zlCz2qruM%3A
|Green Gram Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 200 gm Moong Dal (Green Gram)
- 1 cup Coconut (flaked)
- Pinch of Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Red Chilly
- 1 sprig of Curry Leaves
How to make Green Gram Curry:
- Pour dal along with water into a deep pan and cook until dal is tender. Mash the dal and simmer it.
- Take together coconut, cumin, turmeric, garlic and grind it. Mix it in the mashed dal.
- Flavor with salt and when cooked, take it off the heat.
- Heat oil in another pan and crackle the mustard seeds. Stir in red chilly and curry leaves. Add it to the dal for tempering.
- Serve hot with Rice.