Green Peas Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.rakskitchen.net/2011/11/peas-paratha-recipe.html
|Green Peas Paratha Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5-8 Minutes |
||8.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Boiled Green Peas
- 3 cups Whole Meal Flour
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 5 Green chillies
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Ghee for frying
- Water as required
How to make Green Peas Paratha:
- Grind the boiled green peas.
- Put a little ghee in a vessel and heat it to fry the cumin seeds.
- Now add green chillies and fry for a minute and then add the crushed peas and salt.
- Again cook the mixture for 1 minute and keep aside to cool.
- Sieve the flour and add ghee to it.
- Make the dough by adding sufficient water.
- Knead the dough properly and roll out 10-12 pieces.
- Take a piece and flatten it.
- Put 1 tbsp of stuffing mixture in the center.
- Draw up the edges towards the center to cover the mixture properly.
- Again flatten it on a floured board to give the shape of a roti.
- Put the paratha on a preheated skillet.
- Turn after cooking for 1-2 minute.
- After a minute apply ghee around the edges and turn again.
- Fry till the brownish color appears on both sides.
- Green peas paratha is ready. Serve it with curd or pickle.