Green Peas With Ham Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/30037/slow+cooker+pea+and+ham+soup
|Green Peas With Ham Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg green Peas
- 200 g Ham
- 1/2 kg Onions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 6-7 spoons Olive Oil
How to make Green Peas With Ham:
- Rinse the peas in cold water and drain them.
- Cut the ham in small pieces.
- Roast the onions in olive oil.
- Add the peas, ham, pepper, dill and salt.
- Add water and allow it to boil. Stir it well.
- Cover with a lid and simmer it slowly for 50 minutes.
Serve it with bread, roti, or rice.