Green Poori Recipe
Photo Credit: http://adukkala.com/category/breakfast/page/15/
|Green Poori Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||7.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped )
- 1 tsp Ginger-Green Chilly Paste
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Oil for frying
- Warm water
How to make Green Poori:
- Sieve the flour and mix it with salt in a flat shallow tray.
- Meanwhile grind the palak with a little water to form a thick paste.
- Add ghee, palak paste, garlic-green chili paste in the tray, knead well along with the flour and salt to prepare a flexible dough.
- Keep it under a wet cloth for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare small balls from the dough.
- Roll out thick pooris from these balls.
- Deep-fry the pooris in hot oil.
- Turn over when puffed. Fry other side till golden brown.
- Green Pooris are ready to serve.