Green Tea Margarita Recipe
|Green Tea Margarita Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Sauce of granulated sugar for coating rim of glass
- 2 1/2 tbsp (1 1/4 oz) Premium Tequila
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Green Chai Spa Tea Blend (strongly brewed and frozen into 6 to 8 small ice cubes)
- 1 Lime or Lemon Wedge
- 1 tbsp Orange Liqueur (Cointreau)
How to make Green Tea Margarita:
- Use the Lime wedge around the rim of the glass.
- Dip the outside rim of the glass in sugar.
- Blend the tequila, chai ice cubes lemon juice, orange liqueur, and sugar until it starts to look slushy.
- Pour into the glass and serve.