Green Tomato Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blogs.familyeducation.com/blogs/sweet-pea-chef/green-tomato-chutney
|Green Tomato Chutney Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1/4 kg green Tomatoes
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 4 green Chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 100g Sesame seeds (roasted)
- 1 inch Tamarind (ripe, soaked)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Green Tomato Chutney:
- Add oil in kadai and roast the jeera, garlic, and green chilies. Keep them aside.
- Cut tomatoes into 4 pieces and add them in the same oil.
- Cook them till they become tender.
- Cool the tomatoes and grind them together with the roasted ingredients in a mixer and add salt to it. .
Serve with plain rice.