Grilled Fish Recipe
|Grilled Fish Recipe|
||8.7 / 10 (9 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 600 gm fillet of Pomfret Fish
- 1 Lemon
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pod Garlic (minced)
- A few sprigs of Rosemary or Oregano
- Salt and pepper to season
How to make Grilled Fish:
- For the marinade, mix all the ingredients though roughly in a mixing bowl and give it a good whisk.
- Add the cleaned fish fillet to the marinade, making sure it is well coated.
- Now after 45-60 minutes, grill the fish on a medium flame in a non-stick pan.
- Allow 2-3 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Grilled fish is ready .
- Serve it with a squeeze of lemon and a big salad.