Grilled Mackerel Recipe
|Grilled Mackerel Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 Lemon Zest & Juice
- 2 fresh Mackerel
- 600 gms New Potatoes
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 Fennel Bulb (finely sliced)
- 1 Cup Parsley (roughly chopped)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
How to make Grilled Mackerel:
- Preheat a grill to a medium-high heat.
- Clean the mackerel and remove all the rib bones.
- Season the mackerel well, squeeze a few drops of lemon juice and a sprinkling of zest over each and sprinkle them with olive oil.
- Place under the grill, skin side up, for five minutes.
- Turn them over after the specified time period and keep it aside.
- Now to make the salad, boil the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Put the potato pieces in a mixing bowl with a splash of olive oil, the rest of the lemon juice and zest, and the mustard and vinegar.
- Mix together well; add the finely sliced onion and fennel.
- Add parsley and season well.
- Divide the salad in serving plates to form a mound. Lay the mackerel fillets on top of salad.
- Grilled Mackerel is ready to serve.