Grilled Mushroom Sandwich Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.closetcooking.com/2011/12/mushroom-grilled-cheese-sandwich-aka.html
|Grilled Mushroom Sandwich Recipe|
||8.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 4 Toasted buns
- 4 Portobello mushroom
- 2 Garlic flakes
- 4 Leaf lettuces
- 1/2 Cup vinegar
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
How to make Grilled Mushroom Sandwich:
- Chop the garlic flakes.
- Mix olive oil, chopped garlic, vinegar,pepper and salt.
- Marinate Mushrooms in this mixture for 2 hours.
- Grill the marinated mushrooms till they turn soft.
- Spread chesse slice on buns.
- Top with a mushroom and lettuce leaf.
- Top with another bun.
- Grilled Mushroom Sandwich is ready.