Grilled Squid Salad Recipe
|Grilled Squid Salad Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gm Fresh large squid, cleaned and left whole
- 6-8 Cups assorted salad greens
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 Cups olive oil
- Juice of a large lemon
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
How to make Grilled Squid Salad:
- Soak squid in the soy sauce for about an hour.
- Thread skewers through the squid two or three times hence they will lie flat on the grill.
- Skewer the tentacles individually.
- Grill the squid very fast, on the hottest part of the grill.
- It should not take more than 60 seconds per side to turn into light brown.
- Dress the greens with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Now cut up the squid and scatter it on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with the sesame oil.