Grilled Swordfish With Rosemary Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.nj.com/cooking/index.ssf/2014/01/grilled_swordfish_with_rosemar.html
|Grilled Swordfish With Rosemary Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||340 Minutes |
- 4 oz Swordfish Steaks
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2 tsp Rosemary (chopped)
- 5 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 4 slices Lemon (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Grilled Swordfish With Rosemary:
- Mix wine, rosemary, and garlic in a baking dish. Sprinkle fish with pepper and salt.
- Flip it to coat, cover and refrigerate it for at least an hour.
- Take a small bowl and mix olive oil, remaining rosemary and lemon juice. Keep it aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Transfer fish to another dish on a paper towel, discarding the marinade.
- Grease the grill with oil to prevent sticking. Grill the fish for 10 minutes, turning it once, or until it is cooked.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fish and garnish it with lemon slices.
Serve it with lemon slices and sprinkled olive oil.