Grilled Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
|Grilled Vegetable Sandwich Recipe|
|Rating||7.4 / 10 (15 votes)|
- 1 Brinjal
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Red bell peppers
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 Red onion
- 8 Slices bread
- Herbed mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
How to make Grilled Vegetable Sandwich:
- Cut all the vegetables into slices.
- Brush olive oil on sliced vegetables and slices of Portobello mushrooms.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Cook the vegetables in griller till they turn soft.
- Brush olive oil on bread slices and grill it.
- Spread herbed mayonnaise on bread slices.
- Top with 1 slice of vegetables and a quarter of mushroom.
- Top with a slice of bread.
- Grill it till the edges turns brown.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup.