Ground Turkey Meatball Recipe
|Ground Turkey Meatball Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pounds ground turkey
- 2 Envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 1 Package beef flavored instant rice mix
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Water as needed
How to make Ground Turkey Meatball:
- In a slow cooker, combine onion soup mix with sufficient water to fill it halfway.
- Set the slow cooker to 350 degrees F till soup boils.
- Take a big bowl and combine turkey with beef flavored instant rice mix.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Form the mixture into 2 inch balls and place in a large skillet over medium high heat until brown.
- Once soup is boiling, add browned meatballs to slow cooker.
- Now Cook it for about 3 hours on medium setting or 6 hours on low setting.