Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe
|Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 whole Eggs (in the shell)
- 2 Avocados (peeled, pitted and mashed)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Green Onion (minced)
- 2 tsp Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and minced)
- 2 tsp fresh Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Salt (or to taste)
- A dash of Hot Pepper Sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- A pinch of Paprika
How to make Guacamole Deviled Eggs:
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and pour enough water to cover them.
- Boil the water and remove the saucepan from heat. Let the eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes, covered.
- Remove the eggs from the water and peel them.
- Slice the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a mixing bowl and add avocado, cilantro, green onion and jalapeno.
- Pour in lime juice and mix well.
- Season with salt, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Stir well.
- Fill the empty egg white halves with the mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Remove and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve cold.