Guava Jam Recipe
|Guava Jam Recipe|
|Rating||8.5 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 1 kg Ripe guavas
- 1/2 tsp Citric acid
- 1-1/2 kg Sugar
How to make Guava Jam:
- Wash and cut guavas into small pieces.
- Boil them in level with water.
- Now mash and strain through the jelly cloth.
- Put the mixture of guava juice, sugar and citric acid on fire and bring to a boil.
- Stir well with a wooden ladle.
- When it thickens, remove it from the heat.
- Pour it into dry bottles.
- When cold, remove scum from the top of the bottles and seal tightly.