Gulab Ka Sharbat Recipe
|Gulab Ka Sharbat Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- Juice of 2 Lemons (strained)
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice (optional)
- 2 cups Rose Petals (washed well and patted dry on a paper towel)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Gulab Ka Sharbat:
- Crush the rose petals in a mortar and pestle.
- Transfer the content to a deep glass bowl.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Stir it well and store it overnight.
- With a fine sieve strain the mixture.
- Now add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- When sugar cubes disappears add in the lemon and pomegranate juices and stir it well.
- Store the syrup in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Add crushed ice to the syrup before serving.