Photo Credit: http://tamalapaku.blogspot.in/2014/04/shufta-jammu-and-kashmir.html
||9.2 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 100 gm Wheat flour
- 200 gm Jaggery
- 1/4 tsp Sweet spice powder
- 5 gm Fennel seeds
- 200 ml Mustard oil
- Water as required
How to make Gulgula:
- Soak and dissolve the jaggery in hot water.
- Let it cool.
- Combine flour, jaggery and little water together to make a fine paste.
- Add fennel seeds, sweet spice powder to it, mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and place a spoonful of the mixture in the hot oil.
- Deep fry the Gulgula on both sides.