Habas Con Jamon Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cocina.facilisimo.com/habas-con-jamon
|Habas Con Jamon Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 kg Broad Beans (podded)
- 100g mountain-cured Serrano Ham (chopped)
- 2 small Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Habas Con Jamon:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add onion and garlic. Fry until soft.
- Add ham and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add broad beans and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the fry pan and reduce the flame to very low.
- Cook until the beans are soft.
- Season with salt.