Hakka Mushrooms Recipe
|Hakka Mushrooms Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 ½ tbsp Soya Sauce
- ¼ tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Spring Onion Greens (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Mushroom (cut into halves)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Hakka Mushrooms:
- Take 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl and mix corn flour in it.
- Add soya sauce to this mixture and keep it aside.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it.
- Add green chilli and chopped garlic to the heated oil.
- Saute for 2 minutes and then add mushrooms and salt.
- Again saute for about 4 minutes.
- Now add the already made soya sauce and corn flour mixture.
- Keep stirring till the mushrooms get properly mixed with the sauce.
- Add the spring onion green, red chilli powder and mix properly.
- Serve hot Hakka Mushrooms with noodles.