Hakka Noodles Recipe
|Hakka Noodles Recipe|
|Rating||6.8 / 10 (38 votes)|
- 2 cups Flat Noodles (also called Hakka noodles); boiled and strained
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 3 Dried Red Chilies
- 1 small bunch Spring Onion
- 1 small Capsicum (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Hakka Noodles:
- Cut the spring onions into 1/4" pieces.
- Grind red chilies and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chilly and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Now add capsicum and fry till it tenders.
- Put spring onion and continue frying for 2-3 minutes more.
- Now add boiled and strained noodles and salt (to taste) and mix well.
- Add vinegar and mix it well.
- Hakka Noodles is ready to serve.