Hamburger Pie Recipe
|Hamburger Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 (15 oz) can Green Beans (drained)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
How to make Hamburger Pie:
- Get the oven ready by preheating to 350 deg F (175 deg C).
- Peel and chop the potatoes into quarter pieces.
- Add salt to a pot of water and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes to the pot and cook until soft, for about 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes, mash and set aside.
- In a large pan, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat, until the beef becomes brown in color.
- Stir tomato soup and green beans into the pan.
- Pour this mix into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish
- Place mashed potatoes around the meat mixture (make sure not to cover the meat with potato).
- You could sprinkle shredded cheese over potato.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- The pie is ready when the potatoes turn brown.