Handi Kebab Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lootlo.pk/deals/pakistan/food/al-rehmat-do-darya-karachi/
|Handi Kebab Recipe|
||7.9 / 10 (8 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gms Mutton, cubed
- 1 Ginger
- 2 Garlic flakes
- 3 Onions (medium)
- 1/2 Cup raw papaya
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander seed (roasted)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 Cup oil
- Fresh coriander leaves
How to make Handi Kebab:
- Grind ginger, garlic and papaya to make a paste.
- Chop the onions.
- Mix ginger garlic paste, papaya paste, white pepper, roasted coriander and red chilli powder.
- Marinate the mutton in this mixture for a night.
- Heat the oil and fry chopped onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add marinated mutton and water.
- Put it over the heat till it gets cooked.
- Adorn with fresh coriander leaves.