Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
|Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Large eggs
- Water as required
How to make Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Place the eggs in a pot containing cold water.
- Put the pot over high heat till the eggs reach a rolling boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and boil them for an additional 10 minutes.
- Now remove it from the flame and pour cold water into the pan at once, till all the hot water is replaced and eggs are immersed in chilled water.
- Hard boiled eggs are ready to serve.