Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kim-thislittlelifeofmine.blogspot.in/2013/08/pork-chop-hashbrown-casserole.html
|Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 Pork Chops
- 2 pound frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
How to make Hash Brown and Pork Chop Casserole:
- In a skillet, cook the pork chops until brown on both sides.
- Mix sour cream, soup, and milk.
- Add hash brown potatoes and onions. Stir to coat.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle cheese on the top.
- Place the pork chops on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes, in a preheated oven, at 190 degrees C.
- Serve hot.