Havana Mojito Cocktail Recipe
|Havana Mojito Cocktail Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 2 oz White rum
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 4 oz Carbonated Water
- 1/2 tsp Sugar (confectioners)
- 1 sprig Mint (fresh, crushed)
- 1/2 cup Ice (crushed)
- 1 sprig Mint for garnish
How to make Havana Mojito Cocktail:
- Take a highball glass, stir together the confectioners' sugar and lime juice.
- Crush the mint leaves and fill into glass.
- Fill up glass with crushed ice and pour in rum.
- Put in carbonated water to fill the glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.