Hawaian Milk Shake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thegoodstuff411.com/tag/pineapple-boat-pineapple-smoothie-hawaiian-breeze-milkshake-kids-dessert-healthy-treats/
|Hawaian Milk Shake Recipe|
||90 Minutes |
- 3 cups Milk (chilled)
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Crushed Ice as required
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Cherries as required (for decoration)
How to make Hawaian Milk Shake:
- In a jar, take pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar and mix well and refrigerate.
- In a blender, take together crushed ice and milk and blend well.
- Pour the concoction and milk into glasses.
- In a separate bowl, beat together cream and powdered sugar till thick and creamy.
- Pour cream into the glasses.
- Garnish with cherries.