Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bhmpics.com/view-hazelnut_ice_cream-1680x1050.html
|Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 114 gm Hazelnuts
- 2/4 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- ½ cup Hot Water
How to make Hazelnut Ice Cream:
- Take hazelnuts with a cup of water in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and drain.
- Grind the nuts with milk in a food processor, making into a fine paste.
- Put in egg yolks, hot water, and sugar, and blend into smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to ice cube tray and refrigerate until set.
- Serve it chilled.