Healthy Gram Chaat Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipeyum.com.au/healthy-green-gram-oats-chaat/
|Healthy Gram Chaat Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup roasted Bengal gram or Chick Peas
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Sprouted Green Gram (Sprouts)
- Lemon juice for taste
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 Green Chili (finely chopped)
How to make Healthy Gram Chaat:
- Boil the sprouts in water till soft. Drain them and chill well.
- Add all the ingredients to sprouts and toss well.
- Add few pinches of chaat masala and serve it cold with tea or coffee.