Herbed Buttermilk Popcorn Recipe
|Herbed Buttermilk Popcorn Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Dry Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Powder
- 1 tbsp Corn Oil
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt or Chicken Bouillon Powder
- ½ tsp Dill Weed (dried)
- 1/3 cup Popcorn
- 2 tbsp Plain Butter (unsalted)
How to make Herbed Buttermilk Popcorn:
- Mix garlic, onion and lemon powders, kosher salt or chicken bouillon powder, dill weed, dry buttermilk and corn oil in a bowl.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add popcorn. Make sure there is space left while covering the lid, to prevent condensation.
- Frequently shake the pan and remove from heat when the popping stops.
- Pour butter melted evenly over the popcorn and sprinkle with mixture of flavored herbs.
- Toss the pan to mix well.