Herbed Potato Soup Recipe
|Herbed Potato Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 2 cups Water
- 2 medium Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- ¼ cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- ¼ tsp Dried Rosemary (crushed)
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Butter (cubed)
- ¼ tsp Pepper
How to make Herbed Potato Soup:
- Cook potatoes in water over medium heat until they get tender.
- In another saucepan sauté onion and butter until tender. Stir in flour, salt, thyme and pepper and then add milk.
- Bring it to boil, and then cook while stirring for 2 min. add potatoes with the cooking liquid and heat them through.