Herbed Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe
|Herbed Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 medium Baking Potatoes
- 1 dash Paprika
- 1 ½ oz Reduced-fat Cream Cheese (Cubed)
- 1 tbsp Snipped Chives
- 3 tbsp Fat-free Milk
- 1 dash Garlic Powder
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Dried Basil
- 3 tsp Butter (Melted and Divided)
How to make Herbed Twice-Baked Potatoes:
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce them. Bake the pierced potatoes at 375F for an hour.
- Cool it for 10 min and then cut them into half. Scoop out the pulp leaving behind a thin shell.
- Mash this pulp in a bowl along with cream cheese, chives, salt, basil and cayenne.
- Add milk and 1 ½ tsp butter and mash properly. Scoop this mixture in potato shells, moisten them with the remaining butter, and sprinkle with garlic powder and paprika.
- Place the potatoes on an ungreased baking sheet and bake them for 15-20 min.