Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
|Hollandaise Sauce Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 3 Large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/8 tbsp Salt
- Dash cayenne pepper or hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp Hot water
How to make Hollandaise Sauce:
- Heat butter in a saucepan until hot and foamy, but not browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk or beat egg yolks with lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- Gradually beat the melted butter and water in mixture.
- Return mixture to saucepan and beat over very low heat until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Hollandaise Sauce is ready.