Honey And Fruit Smoothie Recipe
|Honey And Fruit Smoothie Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 5 tbsp Honey
- 2 Ripe Mangoes (Peeled and Chopped)
- 3 Ripe Bananas (Peeled and Chopped)
- 8-10 ice cubes (Crushed)
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Fresh Mint Leaves to garnish
How to make Honey And Fruit Smoothie:
- Freeze the banana and mango slices for an hour.
- Once frozen, place the frozen fruits, honey and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the crushed ice cubes and blend once more.
Pour into individual glasses, garnish with mint springs and serve.