Honey Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kirbiecravings.com/2014/07/baked-honey-garlic-chicken.html
|Honey Chicken Recipe|
||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Pounds frying chicken, cut up
- 1 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Honey Chicken:
- Put the chicken in the roasting pan.
- Take a saucepan, add honey and butter in it and heat till bubbly.
- Remove it from the flame.
- Add lemon juice and salt to it, mix well.
- Baste chicken and bake it in 325 degrees F oven for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Baste it with the sauce for about every half hour.