Honey Grilled Shrimp Recipe
|Honey Grilled Shrimp Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 Pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
How to make Honey Grilled Shrimp:
- In a large bowl, mix together garlic powder, black pepper, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce, wine, and salad dressing; add shrimp, and toss to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, melted butter, and remaining Worcestershire sauce.
- Set aside for basting.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Baste occasionally with the honey-butter sauce while grilling.
- Honey Grilled Shrimp is ready.