Honey Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.siftingfocus.com/2012/09/peanut-butter-fudge-brownies-with-honey-roasted-peanuts-baking-recip/
|Honey Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Egg Whites (stiffly beaten)
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Nuts (chopped)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Honey
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Honey Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Mix one cup of sugar and ½ cup of water and boil at a temperature of 234°F to 238°F.
- Pour the syrup gradually over beaten egg white. Set aside.
- Now, boil the remaining three cups of sugar, honey, peanut butter and ½ cup of water together, at a temperature of 234°F to 238°F.
- Slowly add this mixture to the first mixture.
- Beat constantly, till the time the mixture becomes thick.
- Add chopped nuts and vanilla extract.
- Drop on to waxed paper by using teaspoon.
- Leave aside for sometime, let the fudge set and then serve.