Honeyed Pork Chops Recipe
|Honeyed Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||78 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 6 boneless Pork Chops
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
How to make Honeyed Pork Chops:
- In a skillet heat the oil and brown the chops on both sides for 5 minutes each.
- Take the chops in a baking dish.
- In a bowl mix the honey, water, soy sauce, onion, ginger and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the chops.
- Bake for 60 minutes in a oven preheated at 165 degrees C.