Hot And Sour Paneer And Vegetable Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.reenboog.com/food%20delivery.php
|Hot And Sour Paneer And Vegetable Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 ½ cups Firm Paneer (Small Cubes)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Button Mushroom (Sliced)
- ¼ cup Red Capsicum (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tsp Oil
- I tsp Corn Flour
- 20 ml White Vinegar
- 2 Spring Onions (Chopped)
- Soya sauce to taste
- ¼ cup Celery (Finely Chopped)
How to make Hot And Sour Paneer And Vegetable Soup:
- Take a non-sticky frying pan and fry paneer in it for few minutes and leave it aside.
- Combine together spring onions, vegetable stock, capsicum and mushroom in a sauce-pan.
- Heat the vegetables till boiling point and then cover and simmer for 5 min.
- Add paneer and vinegar to the vegetables and bring to boiling point.
- Mix corn flour in water to make a smooth liquid paste.
- Pour in the corn flour paste slowly to the boiling soup while stirring the soup constantly until it is thickened.
- Remove the soup from heat. Now beat the egg and pour it into the soup, stirring and swirling until the egg has just set.
Add soya sauce and celery for taste and serve hot.