Hot Bean And Macaroni Delight Recipe
|Hot Bean And Macaroni Delight Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 3 large Tomatoes
- 2 cups Shell Macaroni (Boiled)
- 1 cup Baked Beans
- 1 ½ cup Cooking Cheese (Grated)
- ½ cup Capsicum (Sliced)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- ½ Cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Few onion and tomato rings for garnishing
How to make Hot Bean And Macaroni Delight:
- Boil the tomatoes in water for 4-5 mins.
- After boiling make fine pieces.
- Clean a vessel & pour butter in it.
- Add onions & capsicum rings & fry for 2 mins.
- Once it is done, keep the fried onion & capsicum aside.
- Continue the process by adding the left onion. Add remaining capsicum also after that.
- Further put other required ingredients like garlic, tomatoes, chili powder.
- Add salt as per the taste.
- Combine macaroni, baked beans, & tomato ketchup along with the mixture.
- Stir for few minutes.
- Brush up a baking dish & pour all the mixture in it.
- Garnish the preparation with onion & capsicum rings.
- Above the preparation sprinkle some Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200°c for 15 - 20 minutes. Serve hot.