Hot Beef Sundae Recipe
|Hot Beef Sundae Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gms Fully-Cooked Beef Tips with Gravy (refrigerated)
- 700 gms Mashed Potatoes (refrigerated)
- For topping
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Dairy Sour Cream
How to make Hot Beef Sundae:
- Place a scoop of mashed potatoes in a dish and top it with a scoop of beef tips.
- Again top the beef tips with a scoop of mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with dollop of sour cream, as desired.
- Place grape tomato or cherry in the center.
- Hot Beef Sundae is ready to serve.