Hot Lemon Pickle Recipe
|Hot Lemon Pickle Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 125 g Ginger (scraped & sliced)
- 1 cup Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups Mustard Oil
- 1 kg Lemon
- 250 g Salt
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 3 tsp Red Chili Pepper
- 4 tsp Fenugreek
- 125 g Green Chillies
- 4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Asafoetida
How to make Hot Lemon Pickle:
- Chop each lemon into 8 pieces; add salt and keep it under sun for about 15 days in a jar.
- Mix the content every day before setting it under sun.
- Heat oil in a pan; remove it from the heat; allow it to cool.
- Add fenugreek, mustard seeds, ginger, vinegar and asafetida.
- Stir it well; later add green chilies, chili powder and lemon with its juice.
- Add this mixture to the chopped lemon.
- Allow the mixture to settle down for a week.
Serve it with chapattis or rotis.