Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe
Photo Credit: http://anjumsrasoi.blogspot.in/2013/10/hyderabadi-chicken-dum-biryani-and.html
|Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||9.1 / 10 (7 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1½ kg Chicken Pieces
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 kg Basmati Rice
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 4 Lemon's Juice
- 1 bunch Mint
- 4 small Cardamoms
- 2 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups Ghee
- ½ tsp Saffron (soaked in ½ cup Milk)
- Salt to taste
How to make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani:
- Mix ginger, garlic, yogurt, red chilly powder in a bowl and mix it well into paste.
- Marinate chicken with the paste and keep it to the side for 30 min.
- Put the marinated chicken in a pan and cook without water until it dries out completely. Then take it off heat.
- Heat ghee in a fresh pan and deep fry the onions until it is golden brown.
- Put in mint leaves with cardamoms, lemon juice and take it off heat. Mix it with the cooked chicken.
- Take rice with salted water in a pot and boil until it is half cooked.
- Smear a pan with ghee and pour into half of the rice with chicken. Coat over the remaining rice and spread over saffron milk. Cook it covered on low flame for 15 min.
- Serve it hot.