Hyderabadi Samosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/irani-samosa-oetptshbhiibh.html
|Hyderabadi Samosa Recipe|
||9.7 / 10 (6 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- For the dough:
- 500 gm Flour
- 1 Cup milk
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Ginger juice
- 1 tsp Garlic juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
For the mince:
- 500 gm Minced chicken
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- A handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Mint leaves
- 2 Onion minced
- Salt to taste
To be ground:
- 5 Peppercorns
- 6 Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 4 Green cardamoms
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- A small piece cinnamon
- Groundnut oil for frying
How to make Hyderabadi Samosa:
- Grind peppercorns, green chillies, coriander seeds, cardamoms, cumin seeds and cinnamon together to make a fine paste, keep aside.
- Boil the minced chicken along with ginger-garlic paste and salt until done.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion, add ground masala to it and sauté for about 3-4 minutes.
- Combine the minced chicken and cook until dry.
- Add the coriander and mint leaves to it, keep aside.
- Sieve the flour and salt together and massage in the ghee until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Make a bay in the middle and put in the milk, garlic juice and ginger juice.
- Mix well and knead to make soft dough but not sticky.
- Make 6-8 balls from the dough.
- Roll each ball into a thin chapatti.
- Put a tbsp of the mince filling at the centre.
- Cover it with another chapatti and close the edges by pressing down.
- Now cut it into triangles and deep fry in hot oil.