Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thetolerantvegan.com/2013/07/easy-nutter-butter-peanut-butter-ice-cream-pie/
|Ice Cream Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 1 cup Chocolate Wafers (crushed)
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ¼ cup Walnuts (halved)
- ¼ cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (whipped)
- 2 tbsp Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Ice Cream (softened)
- 300 g frozen Sweetened Strawberries (thawed)
How to make Ice Cream Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Combine wafers, chopped walnuts, and butter together in a bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan, pressing it lightly. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove and refrigerate until very frozen.
- Mix cream with sugar in a bowl and beat until it forms soft peaks.
- Pour half of the ice cream in the pie pan and coat up with strawberries.
- Add on the remaining ice cream.
- Top up with cream, alternating with halved walnuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice into pieces and serve.