Iced Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/1691391-Iced-Brownies
|Iced Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Butter/ Margarine (softened)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ cup Nuts (chopped)
- 1¼ cups Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter/ Margarine
- 6 tbsp Milk/ Light Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
How to make Iced Brownies:
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together sugar and butter in it. Whisk them well to cream.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat the mixture well after each addition of egg.
- Add chocolate syrup and flour. Mix well.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or till the top springs back when touched.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- To prepare the icing, mix together sugar, butter and milk in a small saucepan.
- Stir while cooking and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir well till the chips are melted.
- Immediately pour the icing over the brownies.
- Cool the brownies completely.
- Slice and serve.