Iced Cafe Mocha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.blenderbabes.com/lifestyle-diet/iced-mocha/
|Iced Cafe Mocha Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- ½ cup Ground Coffee
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Ice (for serving)
- Chocolate Shavings (for garnish)
How to make Iced Cafe Mocha:
- Take a small bowl and add ground coffee and cocoa powder in it.
- Brew it with 4 cups of water, using a coffee maker.
- Now, mix condensed milk in the coffee and stir well.
- Keep the coffee in the refrigerator, for cooling it.
- Garnish it with chocolate shavings and serve with ice.