Iced Coffee Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.my-cap.com/blog-news/entry/summer-iced-coffee-using-keurig-k-cups.html
|Iced Coffee Recipe|
- 1/2 liter Sweetened Coffee (double strength and freshly brewed)
- 200 ml Milk
- Nutmeg (grated)
- Dash of Rum/ Coffee Liqueur
- 4 scoops Ice-Cream
- Dusting of Icing Sugar
How to make Iced Coffee:
- Pour coffee brew in an ice-cube tray and freeze.
- Blend the remaining coffee with milk, nutmeg and rum, until it becomes frothy.
- Assemble the coffee cubes in a tall glass and pour the blended coffee over them.
- Top with ice-cream and a dusting of icing sugar.