Imli Ka Amlana Recipe
Photo Credit: http://iginternational.net/?page_id=393
|Imli Ka Amlana Recipe|
||60 Minutes |
- 4 tbsp Tamarind Pulp
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Black Salt (kala namak)
- 1/3 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1/3 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 3 tsp Carom Seeds Powder (ajwain)
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 8 - 10 Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
How to make Imli Ka Amlana:
- Take the tamarind pulp in a big bowl and add five cups of water to it and stir well to mix.
- In a mixer, grind together black salt, pepper powder, green cardamom powder, roasted cumin powder, roasted carom seed powder, sugar and salt into a fine powder.
- Mix this grounded spices to the tamarind water and stir well. Refrigerate for some time.
- Take tall sherbet glasses and pour out the tamarind drink.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.