Indian Green Beans Recipe
|Indian Green Beans Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 kg Fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Black mustard seeds
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Dried red chili, crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White sugar
- Ground black pepper, to taste
How to make Indian Green Beans:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Place the beans in the pot and cook briefly, removing after 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat oil in a skillet, over medium heat.
- Stir in the mustard seeds and garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Mix in the chili.
- Put the beans in the skillet and season with salt and sugar.
- Cook and stir for 8 minutes, or until tender.
- Season with pepper.
- Indian Green Beans is ready.